April Fool’s Day: is a day to spread joy and laughter through practical pranks played on friends and family. The origin of this fest is uncertain but there are a few theories.
One theory is that it has roots in the ancient Roman festivals called Hilaria, which took place at the end of March to honor the goddess symbol on the occasion of the spring equinox.
Another theory has to do with the adoption of the Gregorian calendar in the 16th century.
In 1957, the BBC played a prank on its viewers by broadcasting a fake documentary about spaghetti trees and how spaghetti grows on trees in Switzerland.
10 Simple Yet Funny Pranks to Pull Off at Home
Sin Fader will show you how to pull off 10 simple yet funny pranks at home this upcoming April Fool’s Day. To participate, all you have to do is like this video and leave a comment below telling me which of your parents you would prefer to prank.
Prank 1: Removing Phone Case
You need a phone for this, ideally the phone of your roommate or someone else. Start by removing the case that covers their phone. Once you’ve done that, get rid of their phone just put it in your pocket or something.
Prank 2: Red Sharpie on Book
All you need is a book and a red sharpie for this. Draw or write something funny with the red sharpie and place the book somewhere your roommate or family member will see it.
Prank 3: Dumbbell on Phone
Grab a dumbbell just like I have here, this is a 15-pound dumbbell it weighs a lot it would crush a phone easily. Place it on top of the phone and leave it there, watch as they try to pick it up.
Prank 4: Light Switch Tape
All you need is some tape and any switch in the house just like this. Cover the switch with tape so it cannot be turned off or on. When they try to close the door, it won’t close and they won’t be able to lock you out.
10 Simple Pranks and Booby Traps to Set Up at Home
If you want to play some pranks on your friends and family this upcoming April Fool’s day, here are ten simple ideas:
- 1. Cut the eraser off a pencil and watch as someone tries to write with it.
- 2. Place a fake spider in someone’s bed to scare them.
- 3. Put a piece of tape over the sensor on someone’s computer mouse.
- 4. Fill someone’s shampoo bottle with mayonnaise for a gross surprise.
- 5. Replace the cream filling in Oreos with toothpaste.
- 6. Place a whoopee cushion on someone’s chair before they sit down.
- 7. Put a small amount of salt in someone’s drink when they’re not looking.
- 8. Fill a balloon with flour and pop it over someone’s head.
- 9. Tape down the spray nozzle on a sink for a wet surprise.
- 10. Place a few drops of food coloring in someone’s milk for a colorful surprise.
Remember, these pranks are just for fun and should not cause harm or damage to anyone or anything.